NCA Books has some great upcoming seminars for 2019. Check these out below and don’t forget to RSVP as spots will fill up quickly!
BUSINESS ESSENTIALS FOR THE NEW ENTREPRENEUR
SPEAKER TIM SNOOK – SMALL BUSINESS ADVISOR
Thinking about starting out or very early down the path to becoming a successful business owner?
NCA would love to assist you by providing a seminar bursting with crucial information.
• An understanding of basics to starting your business
• Ability to read financial reports and how to track your business
• Knowledge on how to best structure your new business
• Clarity around your tax obligations
• Ideas for new technology to be used in your record keeping process
SETTING FINANCIAL GOALS & PLANNING FOR SUCCESS
The first step to achieving your goals is understanding what they are.
Drinks & Snacks following the seminar.
RSVP 20th June 2019
UNDERSTAND & EVALUATE YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH THE POWER OF BUSINESS REPORTING
Understanding exactly where your business is at and how it is performing are absolutely crucial in the decision making process.
08 9387 0000
RSVP now to firstname.lastname@example.org for these great upcoming events as spots will fill up quickly!